We are Your Business “Force Multiplier” – Founded in 2001, GTG Solutions, LLC features expertise and experience proven in the crucible of the business world combined with a successful track record of delivering the levels of support companies require to achieve success. GTG Solutions applies an optimal blend of proven methods, practical experience, and savvy expertise to empower business success. We deliver:
- Access to Capital for Growth – Our principals offer more than 20 years of experience in raising private equity capital for early-stage businesses and have direct access to a substantial network of capital sources. We are especially experienced at positioning businesses for success in obtaining growth capital. We have supported Mid-Atlantic Angels, LLC in raising $1.4+ million investment in five early-stage enterprises since 2015.
- Executive Coaching/Advising – We help executives learn about and apply the principles of sound management and leadership essential to success in today’s environment. Our expertise is based on real-world experience as well as teaching management, finance, and entrepreneurship in education environments.
- Strategic Business Planning – We share our expertise based upon nearly four decades of experience in creating, reviewing, and implementing strategic business plans for successful outcomes. For example, we led planning and implementation for and under-performing technology services division of a large electronics company leading to 3-1/2-year sales growth from $7.8 to $53.5 million (600+ percent), and we advised the under-performing government segment of a software firm leading to 3-year sales growth from $2.1 to $20 million (1,000+ percent) and doubling of profits. We also led development and implementation of plans for nonprofits leading to doubling and tripling of membership and revenues over short timeframes.
- Marketing & Market Research – We offer a successful track record of marketing planning and performing the primary and secondary market research to support marketing and sales strategies and tactics. From focus groups to surveys, we ensure market research results that optimally position products and services.
- Marketing Communications – We have delivered corporate and product branding, several successful nation-wide advertising campaigns, trade show exhibits, marketing collaterals, website architecture and content, video storyboarding, and public relations programs using a broad variety of media. With our partners, we offer social media optimization for today’s fast-paced, visually-stimulated audiences.
- Corporate Boards – We have served successfully on numerous Boards of Directors for corporations and nonprofits, often assuming executive leadership roles. We are available to serve on boards interested in benefitting from our extensive experience and expertise.
Our Clients Meet or Exceed Goals – GTG Solutions has helped client firms achieve impressive revenue growth multiples of as much as 10X in short timeframes. We also have helped enterprises take innovative technologies to the marketplace inclusive of multi-modal biometrics, knowledge fusion, energy, cyber security, artificial intelligence, enterprise software, education systems, and video metadata. Clients have included Verizon, DynCorp, Alion Science & Technology, Leros Technologies, Long and Foster Real Estate, The Treatment and Learning Center, MultiModalID, Echostorm, Template Software, ePray, and more than four dozen more. Importantly, we help our clients meet the common – and uncommon – business challenges encountered in an ever-changing world.
Leadership – Company president Mark Greathouse draws upon more than 35 years of proven business executive experience and expertise with enterprises serving domestic and international clients in industries such as software, telecommunications, biotech, education, e-commerce, real estate, government contracting, physical and cyber security technologies, and nonprofit. Greathouse has guided corporate teams through hundreds of decision events concerning optimum application of precious time and money resources. Greathouse is a managing director with Mid-Atlantic Angels Corporation, a group of accredited investors investing in pre- or early-revenue technology-driven enterprises. He was a pioneer in the online private equity venture investment industry in the mid-1990s with EDIE Online. Greathouse is a 1997 graduate of the Washington, DC area’s prestigious Mindshare Program for entrepreneurial executives. He has served in top leadership roles with several business and community organizations, including the American Marketing Association, the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce (MD), The Treatment and Learning Centers, and Boy Scouts of America. Greathouse serves on the Board of Heart a Cancer Fighter. Among a host of other activities, he advises with the TEDCO Maryland Entrepreneur Resource List, judges the annual American University Kogod Business Case competition, is a host for the annual DC area High Tech Prayer Breakfast, and held elected office on a local school board. He spent 8 years teaching finance and entrepreneurship as an adjunct professor of business for a local college. He holds a B.A. from University of Maryland and M.B.A. from The American University.
Our Force Multipliers – In addition to our practical experience and proven expertise, GTG Solutions professional services brings a Christian values worldview into the corporate world toward empowering business leaders to succeed and to turn back the rising tide of unethical and immoral business and personal behaviors that threaten business success. We recognize that the top reason businesses fail is rooted in management. Importantly, we offer access to a broad network of experts across multiple functionalities from organizational dynamics to manufacturing operations. GTG Solutions also offers its Project Selection Matrix or PROSEM business assessment tool that can optimally align your business toward success.
Our Pricing – We work with you to ensure optimum value for your investment in GTG Solutions.
- Initial consults are pro bono (free!)
- Monthly retainers are available at $1,250 per day
- Hourly rates are negotiated on a job/client basis.
Call Today – Call GTG Solutions, LLC to discuss how we can empower your business. Set a consult with GTG Solutions President Mark Greathouse in which we can discuss performing our dynamic 20-point business assessment toward beginning to lift your business to the next levels of success. Call us at 240-447-4896. Email at Mark@GTGSolutions.com.